Conway Daycare, LLC
To provide an high quality, equal opportunity, and affordable education utilizing conscious discipline and age appropriate curriculum. We equip our teachers/staff with curriculum, tools, and environments to help your child develop indispensable life skills through play, discovery, art, social interactions, music, dance mathematics, geography, and literature.
To provide children with a loving, safe, and nurturing environment where they can develop the learning skills necessary to prepare them for the rest of their lives. At Conway Daycare we entitle our children to love, to dream, and to belong to a loving "family". We are dedicated to understanding, cultivating, and honoring their character, their lives, and their hearts.
We aspire to see that every child is loved and appreciated. Every child has the opportunity to grow and develop a healthy and nurturing foundation.
- Appreciating childhood as a unique and valuable stage of the human life cycle
- Basing our work with children on the knowledge of child development
- Appreciating and supporting the close ties between the child and family
- Recognizing that children are best understood in the context of family, culture, and society
- Respecting the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual
- Helping children and adults achieve their full potential in the context of relationships that are based on trust, respect, and positive regard
We find these joys to be self-evident. That all children are created whole, endowed with innate intelligence, with dignity and wonder, worthy of respect. The embodiment of life, liberty, and happiness, children are original blessings, here to learn their own song. Every girl and boy is entitled to love, to dream, and to belong to a loving "village". And to pursue a life of purpose. We affirm our duty to nourish and nurture the young, to honor their caring ideals as the heart of being human. To recognize the early years as the foundation of life, and to cherish the contribution of young children to human evolution. We commit ourselves to peaceful ways and vow to keep from harm or neglect these, our most vulnerable citizens. As guardians of their prosperity, we honor the bountiful Earth whose diversity sustains us. Thus, we pledge our love for generations to come.
~ Raffi Cavoukian